About Asset-Based Lending
Working capital…even when your bank says no.
Asset-Based Lending (ABL), is a great solution for businesses that have needs that are outside the realm of what traditional banks can offer. Whether it's timely access to capital, streamlined application process or increased flexibility, asset based loans can be customized to meet the needs of each individual company. Asset-based lending provides a line of credit based on individual assets:
- › Real Estate (if 1st lien position can be perfected)
- › Aircraft
- › Ships and Boats
- › Other Asset Classes (determined on a case-by-case basis)
ABL offers more flexibility than other methods of financing, and is a fast and cost-effective way to obtain working capital. Unlike certain types of structured financial products, with an asset based lending relationship, you do not have to give up equity in your company. ABL gives your company the flexibility to leverage assets and obtain the cash necessary to pursue other business ventures. IPNIX Capital Partners specializes in providing creative funding solutions through the use of such assets.
Who Uses Asset-Based Lending?
ABL is a great alternative source of funding for companies and individuals that are unable to access the usual avenues for raising funds, such as the capital markets (selling bonds to investors) or when traditional unsecured or mortgage secured bank lending is not available.
IPNIX has a lending program to directly assist:
- › Individuals with short term cash flow needs
- › Start-up companies
- › Small businesses looking to expand
- › High quality, asset-rich companies
- › Business seeking short term capital
- › Companies with growth opportunities
- › Organizations undergoing turnarounds
- › Seasonal or cyclical businesses
- › Working capital intensive companies